For the past 72 years, Broan-NuTone LLC has been the leader in the manufacture of consumer durable goods. We are seeking exceptional candidates who want to join our growing, world-class organization:
Located within commuting distance of Milwaukee, Broan-NuTone LLC offers a competitive salary based on experience, and an excellent benefits package.
You may submit your resume for general consideration to email@example.com. This e-mail address is for open positions at our corporate office in Hartford, WI only.
For positions available at our Canadian facility Broan-NuTone Canada please submit resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Sr. Software Developer - Responsible for development and support of multiple business applications.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, 5+ years experience in Applications Development, experience with best practice methods for development in an object oriented environment, and a minimum of 3 years experience in either SharePoint or Business Objects 4.0 Development.
Associate Marketing Manager - Responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in developing and executing strategies and programs to drive the sales, profit and market share growth of assigned product line in the US, as well as supporting initiatives in international markets.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, engineering or other technical discipline with up to 5 years of work experience, ideally in a manufacturing organization, an MBA from a reputable business school is required, prior work experience in marketing building products or other consumer durable goods is preferred, and must have sufficient technical skills to execute new product development projects in a manufacturing and engineering environment.
Industrial Engineer - Through application of Industrial Engineering principles and best practices, establish labor standards, estimate labor standards for specific products, perform studies and assist Manufacturing Engineering department in evaluation of method efficiencies and capital equipment requests, to employ continuous improvement.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university, 5 plus years of typical Industrial Engineering experience with a proven track record in time study, standards development, standard data utilization, plant layout and ergonomics, experience in Lean Manufacturing, Demand Flow Technology (DFT), Kaizen and JIT principles and practices including design through implementation, use of spreadsheets, databases and AutoCAD, experience in capital appropriation, justification through approval, for purchase and installation of capital assets, and ability to prepare manufacturing feasibility studies, prepare cost analysis and create proposals for management review and consideration.
Internet Marketing Manager - Responsible for developing and executing strategies and programs to drive the brand awareness, preference, sales, and market share growth of Broan, NuTone and BEST product lines in the US via the internet/digital media.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing or journalism with a minimum of 5 years of progressive internet project management experience. MBA preferred.
- Experience running and managing online marketing, E-commerce, intranet, social media, web analytics and email marketing programs.
- Practical experience using content management systems such as Sitefinity – developing, coding, installing, testing, debugging and documenting web applications using appropriate editors.
- Proficiency in standard web technologies including IIS, Tomcat, Apache and basic Windows Server Management, HTML, CSS Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and CRM experience.
- Hands-on experience with web databases such as SQL and MySQL.
Group Commodity Manager - To develop, coordinate and manage the annual and long-term strategic sourcing plan for assigned commodities. To develop an in-depth understanding of the assigned commodities and their respective supply markets. To ensure items are defined in detail and sourced from globally competitive suppliers who most effectively meet company requirements. To minimize the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the managed commodities while improving quality and service. To formulate, negotiate and execute contract strategies for assigned commodities. To minimize business interruptions and ensure continuity of supply. To maintain professional and effective relationships with the supplier community and internal organizations.
- A bachelor’s degree level of education or an equivalent combination of formal job training and on the job experience. CPM, CSM or APICS certification preferred. MBA, preferred. Prior motor experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years commodity management experience in a progressive strategic sourcing environment. Experience in the assigned commodities.
- 10-25% travel