Ventilate your home intelligently.
BROAN SmartSense® is the smart choice to meet local and whole-house requirements of ASHRAE Standard 62.2* and other related guidelines (including building codes derived from the ASHRAE standard). Up to ten fans can be installed on one BROAN SmartSense Ventilation System.
Why do I need to ventilate all day?
Proper ventilation exhausts stale air and replaces it with fresh air. This minimizes mold and mildew growth, and helps remove gases and particles not trapped by filtration units. This automatic ventilation solution reduces indoor pollutants such as household cleaners, VOCs, carbon monoxide, and off-gassing formaldehyde from building materials, carpets and other furnishings.
Installs as easily as an exhaust fan.
Simply recess the fan housing in the ceiling, vent with 6" duct to the outside and connect the power wires. No separate control wiring is necessary. Then, program the controls to match the size of the home.
- BROAN SmartSense® automatically coordinates the operation of ventilation fans, running them intermittently throughout the day when necessary
- Six-inch ducting guarantees sound and CFM performance ratings
- Install in any room - BROAN Ultra Silent™ Ventilation fans are barely audible, so they can be used in any room
- Engineered for continuous, energy-efficient operation
- Ultra-silent operations: 0.3 and 0.7 Sones
- Designed to work with BROAN automatic make-up air dampers:
- Make-Up Air Damper Application Guide available